Colour is the original pacifier with a round shield but now with an Symmetrical shaped nipple. The shaped nipple and matte lightweight shield is designed to imitate the shape of a mother’s breast.
It is recommended by midwives to support natural breastfeeding – as both the specific length and shape of BIBS Colour gives the baby the correct sucking technique at the breast.
The round lightweight shield faces away from the baby’s face to facilitate a supply of air to the sensitive skin around baby’s
- Recommended by midwifes to support natural breastfeeding.
- Recommended for children aged 0-36 months.
- Available in size 1, 2.
- Size 1 and 2 are suitable for newborns.
- The nipple is produced from natural rubber latex. The rubber is a natural material and therefore slight color variations may occur.
- The shield is made of 100 percent food safe polypropylene (PP). Completely free from BPA, PVC and phthalates.
- Designed and manufactured in Denmark/EU.
- Complies with the European Standard EN 1400+A2.
Caring for you pacifier: Natural rubber changes size over time because it is an elastic material. If you use the natural rubber pacifier for too long, new pacifiers can seem smaller than what your little one uses, and it may be difficult for your little one to accept the new pacifier.
We recommend to change the pacifier every 4-6 weeks.
*cape town, south africa, bibs pacifies cape town.
**includes 1 single BIBS Pacifier.